Skate Parks

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm trying to buy a budget skateboard for my nephew bday. WTH no one carries a cheap ass skateboard anymore? It's all things that look like skateboards with attachment things and e boards. Damn kids these days do no appreciate #basic
Target has like those knockoff brands with plastic trucks and bearings that no move for like $10. Everything about these are crap. Dicks has completes that are real brands for maybe around $60 that would be capable for kids until they be doing 10 stairs.

THATmanMANNY

Checked target and walmart.
Dicks i did online inventory. Nothing came up. I kinda pass dicks to work somaybe ill checkin person.

I am looking for a decent board. I hate to turn amazon but thing locally falls in that $30-$40 range.

THATmanMANNY

Dicks i did online inventory. Nothing came up. I kinda pass dicks to work somaybe ill checkin person. Its funny researching and seeing these brands i havent seen in ages.

I am looking for a decent board. I hate to turn amazon but thing locally falls in that $30-$40 range.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Dicks i did online inventory. Nothing came up. I kinda pass dicks to work somaybe ill checkin person. Its funny researching and seeing these brands i havent seen in ages.

Skate shop level decks are 50-60, which is what they have been since the 80’s. Check mini logo brand for Powell quality blanks

Ian F

D-Town Guitars and Skateboards in Doylestown PA has aforementioned "blank" decks. I was in there (looking at a guitar) a few weeks ago and someone came in asking about skate boards. Apparently you can get into a decent board from there for around $100 or so.

don

I'm trying to buy a budget skateboard for my nephew bday. WTH no one carries a cheap ass skateboard anymore? It's all things that look like skateboards with attachment things and e boards. Damn kids these days do no appreciate #basic

I'll give you one of my kids old boards if you want. If interested let me know and I'll get a picture to you.

BCurry

Skate warehouse have completes in the 60-70 dollar range. Which i think is cheaper than what I paid for boards in the mid 80s

Reactions: don

THATmanMANNY

@don ah shucks! missed this but THANK YOU for the offer. Maybe another youngun could use it?
I gave my nephew the board. He was stoooked. My brother was like "oh no, he's going to continue getting hurt once a week".
I went amazon :/ due to time constraints and it was $30 to boot! "Rolling Derby" brand. 7 ply wood, metal trucks, seems good! Exp Better than the $30 board I started on from kmart back in the day with plastic trucks. I just read change out the bushings and lube/adjust the bearings and it will be golden.

Reactions: don
Top Bottom