Six mile

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is what i get for one chainlove deal gone bad and to top that off I have 10 clif bars sitting in my cabinet just starring me down, saying, what you can eat me because you don't ride long enough to justify me. Thanks, Norm. Thanks.

Hey I'm the one with vacation days to burn, and I've been looking at this stupid crap weather in the hopes of taking a day off to get a big ride in and all I see is Glenn Hurricane Schwartz-like weather week after week.

Man next week looks miserable.

BiknBen

... all I see is Glenn Hurricane Schwartz-like weather week after week.

Man next week looks miserable.

Stop looking at the pretty picutres of clouds with rain drops. Temps look good and the chance of rain is only 30-40% each day.

Disclaimer: The temps look good for road riding.

I bet 6-mile will be good very early on Monday. The high is 33F on Sunday and Windy. That should help things to freeze and dry out. :cool:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stop looking at the pretty picutres of clouds with rain drops. Temps look good and the chance of rain is only 30-40% each day.

Perhaps, but it's not like you look at any of those days and think "vacation day!" I'm aiming for 50 and clear, ride to another state, triple Clif bar, kind of weather.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions