Six Mile TM - Sunday September 14th - Roll Call

mandi

while pearl is taking all the credit for this wood, i'm the one pulling it out from behind the shed and moving it all. But that's okay, it's probably just because my muscles are bigger =p hope the wood was good enough jay!

jimmysnukastyle

Wood

while pearl is taking all the credit for this wood, i'm the one pulling it out from behind the shed and moving it all. But that's okay, it's probably just because my muscles are bigger =p hope the wood was good enough jay!

Pearl,

You need to be fair with your wood.

JSS

Ian F

I've had a chance of plans due to the pending rain on Sat, so put me down as "probable" although I may have to bug out in the early afternoon. :)

I have some tools I can bring... a full-size 4x4 pick-up if needed (but let me know, otherwise I won't bring it)... and have done some TM before (although it's been a number of years).

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
jay,

what do you want with the rest of that wood? its laying out in the driveway ready to rock and roll.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I've had a chance of plans due to the pending rain on Sat, so put me down as "probable" although I may have to bug out in the early afternoon. :)

I have some tools I can bring... a full-size 4x4 pick-up if needed (but let me know, otherwise I won't bring it)... and have done some TM before (although it's been a number of years).

I hope you can make it. I doubt you will need a truck.

There is a chance that we may build a bridge too if we get a huge turnout.

There is a long driveway at 425 S. Middlebush road. I have permission to park there.

They will have the key to the gate for me too.

J_

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
while this rain sucks for JORBAfest, it should work out nicely for the TM day as it will soften things up a bit.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions