Six Mile Run Ride oct 18th

MTBTyler

4 people going so far. Layed back ride (got some noobs) meet up around 12-1ish at the canal parking lot. anyone interested? leme know!

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I'm a definite maybe. I'm still recovering from a hard endo that bruised my ribs. If I do ride it will definitely be nice and easy to gain my confidence back.

Me and my friend might be going for the first time, and we both havent ridden for over a year now, so we'll be the noobs =p

The Kalmyk

Me and my friend might be going for the first time, and we both havent ridden for over a year now, so we'll be the noobs =p

What man over a year? Anything you can possibly say would be an excuse;)? Actually 6 Mile is a great place to start back up on the saddle. Try to make this happen I think you'll really be happy.

its my only excuse :p

i havent ridden seriously for over a year but i do suck, hoping to get into mtn biking again since i start driving in january, i just hate asking the rents for a ride.....

tonyride

Looks like we'll have quite a few noobies for this ride. Just to be on the safe side, please make sure everyone has a helmet. I know it may sound silly but I've seen quite a few riders at six mile without helmets.

tonyride

Great ride

We had a great ride. We had 7-10 riders (some joined later and some ducked out early) and we did about 15 miles. The new section was a lot of fun.

qsilvr99

Had a blast!

Everyone was great; took time for us slow pokes. Thanks Joe and Madness for leading the pack. Only crashed three times. First handlebar hooked a tree and threw me off. Second was reverse endo? coming off the steep valley on the way back (definitely worth a blooper reel). And a wash out due to leaves. Actually pretty nice that there where no rock gardens. Almost ate it on the deep river crossing heading towards 27.

Got to try GU for the first time. stuff works!!!

I'm definitely up for more:D

recorded and viewable on http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6997402.

tonyride

Had a blast!

Everyone was great; took time for us slow pokes. Thanks Joe and Madness for leading the pack. Only crashed three times. First handlebar hooked a tree and threw me off. Second was reverse endo? coming off the steep valley on the way back (definitely worth a blooper reel). And a wash out due to leaves. Actually pretty nice that there where no rock gardens. Almost ate it on the deep river crossing heading towards 27.

Got to try GU for the first time. stuff works!!!

I'm definitely up for more:D

recorded and viewable on http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6997402.
You forgot to mention that you almost rode off that bridge.

qsilvr99

Yup. Didn't listen to myself about not looking where you don't want to go. By some miraculous chance I made it across.

TylersMom

Saturday's Ride

Thanks to everyone who showed up on Saturday and rode with my son Tyler. He had a blast. I'm not sure if his friend Jesse will ever ride a bike again -- that was a long ride for his first time. My husband Artie is still catching his breath... Hope to see ya all there again soon.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
First Walter's wife. Now Tyler's mom. What's next, Steve's barber?

Top Bottom