six mile run meet up / group rides???

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I usually ride solo there myself. Would be fun riding with some other folks. However, I'm just starting to introduce my son to "real mountain biking" so my first few visits there will be with my son at the Canal Road side to get him familiar with riding on dirt with bumps. As for Mountain Creek, I'm all set. I tasted blood last year riding there a couple of times. Now I have a proper bike for that park along with the necessary body armor (even with my great insurance) I'm all set.

02camaro

Afternoons are probably the worst times to ride at SixMile. Especially on a nice, sunny weekend. Dawn patrol is where it's at :).
my work schedule doesnt allow dawn patrol, i try to ride mostly weekday afternoons and avoid if i can on the weekends. weekday afternoons is surprisingly empty normally i only see 4-5 people and thats alot most of the time its like 1 or 2, which is perfect.

Kangdoy

Friday afternoons or early mornings are the only bearable times to ride there for me
Welcome back Kev, done hibernating? haha

Almost done lol! Taking my bikes to Halters for the first time this Saturday. Ended up buying a used Trek Farley 6 from a friend, so wanted to get some upgrades for it.

Kangdoy

my work schedule doesnt allow dawn patrol, i try to ride mostly weekday afternoons and avoid if i can on the weekends. weekday afternoons is surprisingly empty normally i only see 4-5 people and thats alot most of the time its like 1 or 2, which is perfect.

Weekday afternoons there are great. Weekday evening (after work hours) are usually not so bad.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions