Six Mile Run conditions?

D

dzm3

I hope the rain this weekend didn't mud it up too much. Has anyone been there in the last 24 hours?
I'm planning on riding it on Tuesday.

dz

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I assume that the place will be a fargin' swamp for a while yet, but I may be into heading out there one morning next week if it's otherwise.

ArmyOfNone

Mayb j is keeping it a secret but i was supposed to meet him out there. except i got stuck in traffic and bonked when i got home. may be hes mad at me and wont let the cat out of the bag.

I hope the rain this weekend didn't mud it up too much. Has anyone been there in the last 24 hours?
I'm planning on riding it on Tuesday.

dz

I, too, would like to know the answer to this query. I am planning to ride there tomorrow as well, departing from the lot on 27 next to the NJ Knights soccer fields. I am planning to bring the dog.

Thanks! :)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I assume that the place will be a fargin' swamp for a while yet, but I may be into heading out there one morning next week if it's otherwise.

I put in 2 hours of trail work today..

There are the standard wet spots for sure but I think after tomorrow's 70+ degree weather It should be good to go.

I have been working on some good reroutes around the real bad mud holes but some are unavoidable.

Some knucklehead rode a motorbike through a bunch of the trails when it was really wet and did a bunch of damage. There is nothing we could do to the trails that would make the same impact as one dirtbike. Maybe a 24 hr race in the rain on a one mile circuit>

So... Go ahead. I wouldn't wear the white skinsuit though.

Hope to see you out during spring break CG.

j

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well I broke a pump Sunday so I've put them on the back burner for now.

walter

Fourth Party
I have jury duty tomorrow(tuesday) so if I get out early hopefully I can get a good ride in somewhere

ArmyOfNone

May B

i was gonna toss up maybe some TM in the morning w/ J. I hope not to be in the car for an hour on the way home again. And then going to get some rest and riding 6MR sometime later on. How about a night ride? OOOOOO i miss those!

walter

Fourth Party
i was gonna toss up maybe some TM in the morning w/ J. I hope not to be in the car for an hour on the way home again. And then going to get some rest and riding 6MR sometime later on. How about a night ride? OOOOOO i miss those!

I still have your cell, if I get out at a reasonable time, I'll give a call

Riding 6 Mile Tonight 5:30 pm

Meet at the lot next to the soccer field around 5:30 pm.

I am planning to bring my dog, he is very friendly and comfortable around bicycles. If anyone objects to the presence of dogs on the ride please let me know and I will leave him home.

Thanks!
JGR

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i think we all need to get outfits like what al just picked up and show up everywhere brett shows up to ride.

Top Bottom