Six Mile Group Ride - October 16, 2010

What do you want to do after the Six Mile Ride?

• Potluck picnic

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • La Casa De Tortilla

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
I will probably be working that Saturday. Oh,... I have noticed that the Knights parking lot smells BAD, of sewage. You may want to reconsider eating there.

I will probably be working that Saturday. Oh,... I have noticed that the Knights parking lot smells BAD, of sewage. You may want to reconsider eating there.

This is true, and should be taken into consideration. Perhaps if its decided to picnic, move that part to the canal rd lot.

Count me in. I vote for Casa. 6 mile and mexican are perfect together :)

Yes, you are right...in that corner where the trails starts it is stinky. But if we can move over the the grassy area, farther away, we may be ok. :) I just don't know how far the smell reaches.

Thus far though it is looking like La Casa, so no worries about sludge smells. :)

Is this the place you mentioned while we were having a post-ride lunch at Stewart's? If so, count me and LeTigre....and a vote for Casa

Will be good to see you back on the bike. This seems like a good one to get started on :)

I haven't met any of you guys yet, but I might show up (if that's cool with you guys, of course).

This sounds like party I shouldn't miss! I voted picnic but Casa Bonita will work too.
Six mile is probably the closest park to me mileage-wise but I hardly ever get there. Are geared 26ers even allowed there? Cuz that's all I roll.:cool:

pesky work

sounds like alot of fun it would be good to meet the people behind the avatars..got to work

I'll check again this time next week and if there is vacancy ( and perhaps critical mass of possible B speed folks ) count me in, have never done a group ride nor 6mile but I suspect it will be a welcome break from my usual Chimney Rock drubbing..... http://connect.garmin.com/activity/50443254

Hey guys, will you be willing to were a Hello My name tag? I'll see if i can find some at walmart or staples...i really like to know your forum name, real name and face...i see many peepz when i ride and always like to say hi, we talk on the forum hehe.

i'll be on a blue Cannondale Rush SL, its my new toy so we'll see how it work, never been in six mile without a hardtail haha

Back
Top Bottom