Sirius XM chatter

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
ozzys boneyard.. maybe they can play The Jack for the 80th time this week.

call ozzy - :D

glad to see your calls are reaping benefits. leave envelope on my porch.

i think my plan with traffic and weather is up - given the options on my phone (but no carplay) it really isn't worth it.

ekuhn

I was thinking, my lifetime subscription hits 10 years this month. So that means im down to $2.90 a month :)
I got Sirius a few months before Stern moved over. Thought about the lifetime deal, but said ehh let me see what this is all about, I think it was $500 or so at the time. If I had the spare cash laying around, would have been a smart move.

Are you still on your original radio? Wasn't that an issue with Lifetime subscribers, had to keep the same unit?

jackx

I got Sirius a few months before Stern moved over. Thought about the lifetime deal, but said ehh let me see what this is all about, I think it was $500 or so at the time. If I had the spare cash laying around, would have been a smart move.

Are you still on your original radio? Wasn't that an issue with Lifetime subscribers, had to keep the same unit?

I dunno. That would suck if you have to keep using the same old head unit (esp. after 10-15 years), especially if you got a new car with sat-built in capable radio.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I got them to switch over all of my different radios for free over the years until I bought my new car in 2012, then they made me pay a $35 or $50 transfer fee bc I had done it like 4 times. In 06 I got some promotion for $349, can't remember what

rick81721

Lothar
Bill for 6 months for 2 vehicles went from 200 to 60 bucks - didn't even have to haggle. Just said I was cancelling due to the 200 and dropped like a rock!

Patrick

Staff member
Bill for 6 months for 2 vehicles went from 200 to 60 bucks - didn't even have to haggle. Just said I was cancelling due to the 200 and dropped like a rock!

it will auto renew in 6 months at the regular rate, so you'll need to call again.

Patrick

Staff member
your inactive radios should be working for the next few days.

Enjoy for free!

rlb

Did they press the big red button again?

Trial is up on the new ride, need to add it to my account. Will scan this thread before finalizing my action plan.

rlb

Well I now drive a family wagon for work and It's annoying that it flips channels.

This bugs me. I'm actually annoyed by the subaru "features" they don't give you any control over

No auto door locks
The channel 1 BS
"Shift points" in the CVT. This enrages me, especially since it stumbles after each "shift"
Other naggy nanny shit too insignificant to remember individually which culminates to a broad bullet point of "other naggy nanny shit"

How did I get here? Enjoy your SXM folks.

Patrick

Staff member
Will check if the channel flipping is covered under customer experience.
---
Bet we could set up auto lock with a time delay/momentary relay.

ekuhn

This bugs me. I'm actually annoyed by the subaru "features" they don't give you any control over

No auto door locks
The channel 1 BS
"Shift points" in the CVT. This enrages me, especially since it stumbles after each "shift"
Other naggy nanny shit too insignificant to remember individually which culminates to a broad bullet point of "other naggy nanny shit"

How did I get here? Enjoy your SXM folks.

It flips back with octane, rock bar, and maybe others? Since I flips back I t's making me dislike Spyder Harrison since he's always on. He is on his way to being the Joe Buck of SXM.

Patrick

Staff member
If you have an inactive radio, the current deal is

Select plan - 6 months for $30
All Access Plan - 6 months for $50

with credit card to start subscription at full price after promo

ask for friends and family discount

888-247-5496

will see if i can find a link.

Patrick

Staff member
as a side note, the login to the app is separate from the account login, and can be used by different devices - just not concurrently.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ah this makes sense so wife can have her radio back on in her car and I can stream in my car. Nice!!!

Patrick

Staff member
Offer for previous customers 6 months for $30 -
free activation (must be an inactive radio)

looks like these offer codes.

SD24NPYEM-630 | XD24NPYEM-630

Top Bottom