Singlespeed for Schilling

Slugger

This weekend, I'm keeping Chris in my thoughts by riding single speed (I'll zip-tie my shifters, or the mtb equivalent). I invite you to join me, wherever you are.

Post up here where you are going to ride, and pics on the road, trail, or race.

#singlespeedforSchilling

Credit to @gtluke for the hashtag/idea.

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Honestly I don't care but @gtluke coined the #singlespeedforschilling just go out and do it.

Saturday at deer park join Patty and I on our SS from the school lot. We will pray join and wish for a miracle together. Join together and bring the power of love to our brother.

9 am school lot off of exit 19 on route 80

I urge all to do the same in your local parks.

walter

Fourth Party
You know it.......
IMAG0711.jpg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
This weekend, I'm keeping Chris in my thoughts by riding single speed (I'll zip-tie my shifters, or the mtb equivalent). I invite you to join me, wherever you are.

Post up here where you are going to ride, and pics on the road, trail, or race.

#singlespeedforSchilling

Credit to @jimvreeland for the idea. ETA credit to @gtluke for the hashtag/idea.

I didn't come up with it. It was posted a few pages ago. I just converted my bicycle to SS to support a good friend.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I realized I actually saw you guys. Maybe 1 mile from the 27 lot. Someone yelled something, but I had headphones on.

I didn't realize your ride was that long. Nice work.

12019820_10207638572624329_5510817602551018572_n.jpg

Set up the S-Works SS. With a tensioner at first but I broke that about 15-minutes in because tensioners suck. Cut the chain and the gear ratio works without it so, WIN.

Slugger

Loving that this is taking off.
I'd suggest we all grow Schilling beards, but I'm incapable. And no matter how much I like Schilling, I'm not watching baseball.
I would, but I hate getting mud in my beard. ;)

One year when I was "warming up" for a very cold 'cross race, the guys behind me were complaining about all the ice in their beards. I said, "Yeah, I hate it when that happens!"

(since some of you don't know this, I'm female. Growing a beard is a bit beyond what I'm capable of doing for Chris. :))

Top Bottom