Singlespeed-a-polooza

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may have to bail. Sucks.
Who knows....maybe I can pull it off.

Noooo, where there is a will there is a way! Besides your house isn't going anywhere. You need to represent :getsome:. Last year there were only two misfits, mine and a dude from Buffalo. We need to show all those Rigs who's boss. Damn Fisher rigs were eveywhere.:D

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Noooo, where there is a will there is a way! Besides your house isn't going anywhere. You need to represent :getsome:. Last year there were only two misfits, mine and a dude from Buffalo. We need to show all those Rigs who's boss. Damn Fisher rigs were eveywhere.:D

I'm definitely gonna try. The problem is we need to be out of our apt by the next weekend. Gonna be tough.

Those Rigs litter the trails at all the H2H races. Damn Fishers...:rolleyes:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
fat bastard

One drunk month off the bike killed me. Day light savings = murder myself getting ready for this and 9other races that follow it.

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Is this like one of those races thats a race, but not really a serious race to everyone participating?..... like do folks try to be silly and dress in stupid costumes and stuff? I have never been to a race or been in one, so I have no idea. Also, is this a spectator type race, or the racers gone at the start then you see them again on the way around to the second lap? .... hows the beer?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this like one of those races thats a race, but not really a serious race to everyone participating?..... like do folks try to be silly and dress in stupid costumes and stuff?

most people will be in flannel

flannel.jpg

or thong

20021216-ThongRace1Lrg.jpg

JohneeOxford

Shop Keep
You would look smashing in a Zohan neon green outfit.

Yeah! :D I was gonna wear my authentic Stormtrooper suit, but I don't think the helmet will qualify as an approved head protection device.... ever though it will most absolutely deflect point blank laser blasts.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Soundz I'm starting to question your sexuality :rolleyes:. First that video last week now boys in speedos. I suggest you race in a primate thong Tarzan...:D

RNG1

Is this like one of those races thats a race, but not really a serious race to everyone participating?..... like do folks try to be silly and dress in stupid costumes and stuff? I have never been to a race or been in one, so I have no idea. Also, is this a spectator type race, or the racers gone at the start then you see them again on the way around to the second lap? .... hows the beer?

Just to clarify your valid question, Team MTBNJ is dead serious about this race. Our Team holds the NY/NJ title and we have a team uniform made specifically for this event.
picture.php

boris_159

Just signed up, I would love to camp if anyone else is planning to. Can't really risk a DUI with my job. This will be my first race of any kind, in the words of Hunter S. Thompson, "Anything worth doing, is worth doing right."

Just one question, the kegs at the end of the race will be Michelob Ultra right?
armstrong.jpg

JohneeOxford

Shop Keep
Worrying about a DUI and quoting the good doctor in the same breath... :D
Is there camping available? I was thinking of getting a hotel/motel somewhere close by. ???

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@ maddawg mike SSF states camping by permit in desinated group camping areas, will this be available? If so can you bring a pop-up in to that area? This would be just like the old platekill days for us, preride sat. food and drink in the eve. Stupid human tricks at night. Race on sun. Damn I miss the old days...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
It must be nice to have some pictures taken of yourself holding a shitty beer and getting a fat check.

Sellout much?

pinkshirtphotos

@ maddawg mike SSF states camping by permit in desinated group camping areas, will this be available? If so can you bring a pop-up in to that area? This would be just like the old platekill days for us, preride sat. food and drink in the eve. Stupid human tricks at night. Race on sun. Damn I miss the old days...

those days are still alive at plattekill. stop by a dh race.

Top Bottom