Single speed night ride(totally legal) 11/5 9TBDpm

mtbsteve

Is this ride still being planned? I am new to Mountain Biking (Started in April 2021) and do not have a single speed but I would join. I won't change my gears 😅.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Is this ride still being planned? I am new to Mountain Biking (Started in April 2021) and do not have a single speed but I would join. I won't change my gears 😅.

You're welcome to join I'm in horrible shape if you want a day time tour lmk so you don't have to face it for the first time in the dark

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So my wife is on call through the weekend I want to do Monday night as it would be my first opportunity, and if I don't take it I don't want to wait another week. All are welcome geared or not.

mtbsteve

You're welcome to join I'm in horrible shape if you want a day time tour lmk so you don't have to face it for the first time in the dark
I've been in the day once before, but I'm really looking forward to my first official night ride. Let me know when you're going.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
It’s a hoot at night. Recommend both a bar and a helmet light. Latter makes it easier to see the corners on the twisties.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I may join this but only if you are actually slow and not saying you are slow but able to blow the doors off people. Because I’m legitimately slow.

Have lights will drive to ride.

Mr. E Man

I might be interested. I bought a nice set of lights few years back and I haven't had the chance to use them yet.

BPaze

I may join this but only if you are actually slow and not saying you are slow but able to blow the doors off people. Because I’m legitimately slow.

Have lights will drive to ride.
I am assuming you have ignored much of what Dr google or whatever the name du jour is, but he is gonna be slower than you and I will be slower than him. Should be a fun ride though

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions