Single speed Mountain Bikes are stupid.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I mean, they never have either in stock so, order it now if you want one for next year. I've had a second alloy frame on backorder for almost 2 years.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
keep it clean, guys... keep it clean.

Subaru almost went under in the 90's, the company changed their entire marketing campaign to specifically target gay women. Including hiring super high profile feminists and lesbians to appear in their ads. Their sales numbers went through the roof and the company was able to grow into what it is today. So much so that it's used as an example in many marketing classes and has set a new standard in the multi-billion dollar marketing industry we have today.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Subaru almost went under in the 90's, the company changed their entire marketing campaign to specifically target gay women. Including hiring super high profile feminists and lesbians to appear in their ads. Their sales numbers went through the roof and the company was able to grow into what it is today. So much so that it's used as an example in many marketing classes and has set a new standard in the multi-billion dollar marketing industry we have today.
i just meant that i know sometimes people can get carried away...

Karate Monkey

@bigW if you want a late 80s diamondback rigid frame with a ridiculously long front center, rim brakes, and 100/130 spacing, you can have it, all you need to do is pick it up. I was going to turn it into a cruiser, but ain't nobody ('specially me) got time for that.

/ontopic

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
@bigW if you want a late 80s diamondback rigid frame with a ridiculously long front center, rim brakes, and 100/130 spacing, you can have it, all you need to do is pick it up. I was going to turn it into a cruiser, but ain't nobody ('specially me) got time for that.

/ontopic

If he passes I'll take it off your hands for a 6 pack of your choice

bigW

/ontopic

Thanks for the offer but I already have an old Salsa Ala Carte that matches those criteria.

Really don’t want to be bombing down gravel cliffs in that sorta rig. My specialized tricross was fear inducing as it is

W

Top Bottom