Serviceguy's angst...or how I cope with life by cobbling bikes (not a thread about pizza).

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I even clean shaved for added points...
1579817452834.png

serviceguy

There's also the fact that Fuggy's rear shock came back from Fox after warranty service (need to open the box that came back, not sure what the problem was with it but they warrantied no question asked based on my description of its behavior), Mukky's maiden voyage wasn't exactly a success, it was riding like a dream until I crashed it, then the higher gears were less than crisp. Also, the El Mar build hasn't even started yet so I am basically bike-less...

BPaze

Shouldn't this be posted on the almost flat lined OOS / Birthday thread?

I am most likely riding Ringwood, but after 3 1/2 weeks away I have fallen behind with most things in my life including the wife, so I can't commit to anything yet...
I was thinking Stephens or WC but Ringwood could be good and I haven’t ridden in months so I am just as out of shape. I also have a set of tires to pick up from Bob

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Shouldn't this be posted on the almost flat lined OOS / Birthday thread?

I am most likely riding Ringwood, but after 3 1/2 weeks away I have fallen behind with most things in my life including the wife, so I can't commit to anything yet...

Ready to commit to some max

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Is that a question? Not sure about the weather this weekend...the word commit doesn't really exist in my vocabulary, I just know it being a database command...
Select
Replace(Sunday, 'Plans', 'Ride with Max')
Where datetime between '2/2/20 00:08:00'
And '2/2/20 00:12:00'
AND place in ('%wildcat%', "%ringwood%', '%jungle%'')
AND (invitation_response is not null
OR invitation_response is not like 'no';
Commit;

serviceguy

Select
Replace(Sunday, 'Plans', 'Ride with Max')
Where datetime between '2/2/20 00:08:00'
And '2/2/20 00:12:00'
AND place in ('%wildcat%', "%ringwood%', '%jungle%'')
AND (invitation_response is not null
OR invitation_response is not like 'no';
Commit;
Trying to plan a fat bike themed ride with @Mr.Moto , not sure if Saturday or Sunday. I'm sure you're welcome to join. Let's keep it on the OOS thread though.

Top Bottom