Serviceguy's angst...or how I cope with life by cobbling bikes (not a thread about pizza).

serviceguy

Taking a deep dive into Italian Bureaucracy trying to sort out the bare minimum that will allow me to return to the US leaving my mom with full control of what are now her assets...government abuse taken to the next level, just what you need to boost the grieving process!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
My dad passed last night. My mom was at his side and got to see him go peacefully after suffering for the longest time. I appreciated all the thoughts and good vibes that were sent our ways by this community and to get back into its warm embrace as soon as possible.

Happy trails Damiano, dad!

Sorry for your loss.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Sadly, every country has it’s own way of demonstrating it’s greed and lack of basic humanity. Hopefully you’re able to negotiate the bureaucratic sewage enough to protect your mom the best way possible.

JerseyPete

Governments suck when it comes to a family loss. Sorry for what you and your family are going through.
Make time for yourself to grieve. I was bent on taking care of my mom through it all, then it all hit me a year later.

Last edited:

serviceguy

so sorry for your loss condolences for you and family!!
Thank you.

I hope you find a way to turn things for the better, if anybody has the capability and the spirit to do so I believe it’s you, from the few times I had a chance to meet you.

serviceguy

I am in DC waiting to board the last leg of my travel back home. I am both mentally and physically exhausted, plus I am sure I gained some weight due to the lack of exercise and random eating. Tomorrow I am also back to work with almost a month of unread emails to go through...can’t wait for the weekend already!

qclabrat

I am in DC waiting to board the last leg of my travel back home. I am both mentally and physically exhausted, plus I am sure I gained some weight due to the lack of exercise and random eating. Tomorrow I am also back to work with almost a month of unread emails to go through...can’t wait for the weekend already!
Perfect, I still have the remnants of eating Iberica ham for two weeks. No exaggeration, they serve it every single day, breakfast lunch dinner tapas... Unfortunately CNY this weekend then Grandma's bday party the following weekend then my brother will be by from Macao the week after that. See you all in March....

serviceguy

Perfect, I still have the remnants of eating Iberica ham for two weeks. No exaggeration, they serve it every single day, breakfast lunch dinner tapas... Unfortunately CNY this weekend then Grandma's bday party the following weekend then my brother will be by from Macao the week after that. See you all in March....
We won't be able to recognize each other from the sound of it. I even clean shaved for added points...

Top Bottom