SILK Graphics & Bike Decals

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Don't buy knock off decals from Amazon or eBay. They are usually smaller than OEM and the color and quality suck (I've learned this lesson a few times). SLIK Graphics produces some really nice stuff. You can even have your decals color matched to your bike's manufacture color spec. I definitely recommended this Swedish company for all your mountain bike specific stickers and frame protection.

This is the Lyrik decal I purchased with matching Orbea blue and silver color...
IMG_3160.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't buy knock off decals from Amazon or eBay. They are usually smaller than OEM and the color and quality suck (I've learned this lesson a few times). SILK Graphics produces some really nice stuff. You can even have your decals color matched to your bike's manufacture color spec. I definitely recommended this Swedish company for all your mountain bike specific stickers and frame protection.

This is the Lyrik decal I purchased with matching Orbea blue and silver color...
View attachment 183734
I bought from them, they look good quality but I’m not impressed with their responsiveness to custom decals inquires (I just need the decals for a rim in 29” for which they already had 27.5” ones). It’s also Slik Graphics, I kept misspelling it over and over myself.

Back
Top Bottom