Sick Day Ride 5-14-07

RyGanley

What is the worst day to go work??? Monday!! All you can think about is riding the nice weather that you missed that weekend; cleaning your garage.
So take a sick day and Hit Allamuchy with us.

10am till whenever.
meet at: (Waterloo Road Parking Lot) see directory for directions.

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

i think im in for this. Im off sunday night for monday so it shouldnt be to much of a problem. I was looking for some mooch time. I may try to recruit someone (brett) for this weekend.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hmmm....i may join. i can do a legit 2 or 3 hrs at that time during the day. just depends on if anything blows up in the next coupla days.

walter

Fourth Party
Damn it, I got the double whammy this year, Mothers Day on the 13, my 5 year wedding anniversary on the 14. Will one of you guys write me a sick note so I can get out of that one?

What is the worst day to go work??? Monday!! All you can think about is riding the nice weather that you missed that weekend; cleaning your garage.
So take a sick day and Hit Allamuchy with us.

10am till whenever.
meet at: (Waterloo Road Parking Lot) see directory for directions.

I think I will be out of a job come Monday so I might be in.

Would you be able to tolerate someone riding at a somewhat slower pace than you animals? It's been a while since I've been riding at Mooch...

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Damn it, I got the double whammy this year, Mothers Day on the 13, my 5 year wedding anniversary on the 14. Will one of you guys write me a sick note so I can get out of that one?
Do you want the note to get out of Mothers Day, your anniversary, or both?:D

My parents'anniversary is May 14 as well, and it was a good day to get married, if they're any indication. They'll be (happily) married 47 years this coming Monday.

walter

Fourth Party
Do you want the note to get out of Mothers Day, your anniversary, or both?:D

My parents'anniversary is May 14 as well, and it was a good day to get married, if they're any indication. They'll be (happily) married 47 years this coming Monday.

Congrats to your folks on the anniversary, thats great. I would like a note for the ride on Monday, since I f'ed up Mothers Day last year for my wife, I gotta make good this year.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
not quite a get out of jail free note..

Dr Mrs. Walter,

Can you please excuse Walter from his husbandly duties this week so that he may go out in the woods with a bunch of sweaty, muddy, men wearing noting but some tight fitting clothing. It is not that he doesn't care about you but he prefers the company of men slightly more. Walter will certainly make a better attempt at recognizing your 6th anniversary as long as another manly encounter doesn't come up next year. You should also have no problem ignoring mother's day since you are not his mother.

Sincerely

Dr Pepper:cool:

walter

Fourth Party
Dr Mrs. Walter,

Can you please excuse Walter from his husbandly duties this week so that he may go out in the woods with a bunch of sweaty, muddy, men wearing noting but some tight fitting clothing. It is not that he doesn't care about you but he prefers the company of men slightly more. Walter will certainly make a better attempt at recognizing your 6th anniversary as long as another manly encounter doesn't come up next year. You should also have no problem ignoring mother's day since you are not his mother.

Sincerely

Good enough, looks like I'm in the clear

Shaggz

A strong 7
Dr Mrs. Walter,

Sincerely

Well done!

ArmyOfNone

Sorry i missed it. I couldnt get myself out of bed this morning. My alarm went off and just rolled over. Next time!

Top Bottom