Shout out to Cycle Works!

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Hey just wanted to give a shout out to the best mechanic in NJ, John at Cycle Works!!! I usually do all my own bike repairs and such. Every now and then I come into something that I can’t fix, don't have the right tools for or something. Who is my go to man…John! Recently had an issue with the BB treads of my wife’s new Turner, John took care of the problem and had the bike back to us ASAP. Great service. He also builds a great wheel (as long as you can talk him out of the 14 ga spokes and brass nipples! :) )

Thanks John!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no doubt. john built the wheels on my trek and i think he's turned one spoke 1/4 turn in almost a year? that's whack. plus he knows aaron chase and jeff lenosky so he gets cool points for that.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Hey just wanted to give a shout out to the best mechanic in NJ, John at Cycle Works!!! I usually do all my own bike repairs and such. Every now and then I come into something that I can’t fix, don't have the right tools for or something. Who is my go to man…John! Recently had an issue with the BB treads of my wife’s new Turner, John took care of the problem and had the bike back to us ASAP. Great service. He also builds a great wheel (as long as you can talk him out of the 14 ga spokes and brass nipples! :) )

Thanks John!

Great guys at Cycleworks -- John & Frank know the business, are genuinely nice people and are great mechanics. That's why I buy all my bikes there.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Agreed

I just made my first trip to Cycle Works in what has become my "tour of North Jersey bike shops". It is a good 25-30 minute run from my house (I live about a mile from MD), but I'm pretty sure I'll be heading back.

Met Frank and had a really nice chat. Super-nice guy and very helpful-he oozes enthusiasm for biking. Nice shop to boot. He even gave MTBNJ a plug when he learned I was just getting back into mountain biking after a long time out of the saddle ;) Only fair considering I went there to check 'em out because of the unanimous praise I've read on this forum.

I'd have to say in my "tour" Cycle Works is my favorite thus far.

Ahhh...now I have everything I need to make the maiden voyage on my recently acquired Turner 5-spot this weekend :D

Top Bottom