should we start a yahoo group?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We could also consider a female only forum where men can't see if you guys are interested.

kerrybelle

We could also consider a female only forum where men can't see if you guys are interested.

I don't think a 'private' female forum is necessary. Most of the guys here are respectful and have good intentions when posting. I've never had a problem with any of them.

Just my .02 cents.

Kerry

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't think a 'private' female forum is necessary. Most of the guys here are respectful and have good intentions when posting. I've never had a problem with any of them.

Just my .02 cents.

Kerry

Cool, I'm glad you feel that way. I'm just fearful of the women potentially all getting up and going off to Yahoo, then we've just lost a segment of riders we're trying to promote!

N

Neen

I think you're stuck with us now, Norm. We like it here :D

Speaking of women riding, who's racing Sunday?

mcw

Sorry for making all the confusion. I don't have any problem in this forum. I think it's great site for everyone loves MTB. :)

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
You can subscribe to a particular forum and get email...

If you wanted to subscribe to the entire woman's forum, go there (http://mtbnj.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63), click on the little down arrow next to "Forum Tools", then select "Subscribe to This Forum".

You can then select whether to get no email notification, daily email notification, or weekly email notification.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I also just want to throw out there to the guys who just can't stop posting in the women's forum, I'm going to break out the temporary ban feature soon. I've had to knock out 3 replies from guys today in the women's forum. Enough already.

Top Bottom