Shops that rent bikes?

terrabike01

Try calling the Tenafly Bicycle Workshop in Tenafly. 201-568-9372. I'm not 100%, sure but I think they will more or less let you take a bike to "demo" and I think they charge a fee that is put towards the bike purchase if you choose to buy the bike. In a way it's like "renting" a bike. Call them for details. Shepard the owner is very helpful.

SSmtbr

If you're looking to ride/rent up north, I have also heard good things about Tenafly. To add another shop to the list, Pedal Montclair 973-746-3200 rented/demoed my friend visiting from Cali a Santa Cruz Bronson. Lou, the owner, had it all set up and dialed in when we arrived and for a great rate. He only rents out a few select models of Santa Cruz line though so the selection may be a bit slim and it's a small shop, but it was a great experience overall if he has a bike that meets your needs.

Off The Road Again

When my Santa Cruz Solo was in the ICU, Halters did have a rental for a Carbon 5010 at $100/ day, only because the bike was decked to the nines. Can't blame them - starting price for that build kit is $6300+. Rented bikes in AZ for 75/day with far inferior components (Pivot Mach 6)/ Check Marty's too, they may rent/demo bikes.

Top Bottom