shoes

i've got a set of onza's as well. if i could find cleats for them i would be interested in trying them again, 14 years later.

i just got pair or pedals and shoes for x-mas....its going to be an interresting learning curve considering ive been on platforms

ok christmas was good family was over baby and wife were occupied. Time for jim to become a real biker. After about 20 minutes of leaning against car trying to figuire out how to click in I was off. I only was in road in front of my house I practiced unclicking and clicking in. Than i discovered if I do a bunny hop the bike actually goes higher now, really cool where is the logs?

Ok I do a bunny hop, not going that fast I land weird I go to put my feet down and guess what forgot that I was tied down to the bike. Over I went my left knee hit a rock I slide on ice down into the dog poop covered yard. It was classic I was expecting something to happen just did not know when.

I turned out ok bloody knee and in need of a definate shower but I think I am ready to hit the woods. Bike is going into shop tomorrow again for my rear shock it is acting weird.

Back
Top Bottom