Shhhh... don't tell my wife...

Molasses

although if she does catch me she may just think she is seeing double!

I love my Titus Eleven so much that I snagged a used frame to build up as a geared bike. I may just make it up some of those hills at Round Valley!

It's gonna be a good year!!!:D
2256336281_51d9a1458b.jpg

2256337727_63087a79d2.jpg

2257134422_628af862f6.jpg

VanDbtRiver

sure, you have 2 nice bikes that will propell you to the top of round valleys nastiest back country hills, but..... i forgot what i was going to say:confused:

Molasses

sure, you have 2 nice bikes that will propell you to the top of round valleys nastiest back country hills, but..... i forgot what i was going to say:confused:

Usually it is my inappropriate behavior that causes one to be speechless!

We are pretty local to each other (I live in Belle Mead) and would love to start some local group rides (I typically ride alone), let me know if you are interested!

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
nice, i hate seeing nice hardtails. It's not helping me to move past the fact that I have no more room for bikes.

do you go to wheel life?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
nice! how do you hide that there are more bikes than before? I can't get around that one...

dualfisted

you need to camofluage those bad boys. The "old lady" aint gonna miss them where they are in that pic, that's fer sure. Get a bunch of boxes and build a box fortress around them, she'll never know. :getsome:

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
you need to camofluage those bad boys. The "old lady" aint gonna miss them where they are in that pic, that's fer sure. Get a bunch of boxes and build a box fortress around them, she'll never know. :getsome:

Or, you could just hide them in plain site -- I got away with that one. I bought a bike for DD- for Christmas last year. I hid it with all the other bikes. She didn't see it and she was surprised that I hid it so effectively. Pretty funny. :D

Molasses

Not having a Hardtail is a great reason to add more...

nice, i hate seeing nice hardtails. It's not helping me to move past the fact that I have no more room for bikes.

do you go to wheel life?

I think that is the best part of the sport- diverse tools dualies, hardtails, 29er's- chances are you will find the right tool for you!

I don't go to Wheel Life- I had a bad service incident a few years ago and although I am sure it was an isolated incident i ride a SS most of the time so mechanicals are minimized. I ended up going to EMS by the Somerville Circle. Paul is a great mechanic and service has been great.

TonyC

nice rides

Molasses,
I was just wondering why not a 29er. Don't get me wrong those are really nice bikes you got there.
Eleven would make a great 29er name.

D

DANSPANK

Get dumped, ten you can have as many bikes as you like. I'm at 3 right now and am eyeing up a potential new road bike, and a single speed. of course I don't know how I'm going to pay for them yet though but that's not important.

You can then also flirt with the new girls that you've just met now that you're single. make sure they live far away like, let's say Dallas, Phoenix, and Boston, so that you don't get tied down to much, and new riding destinations appear.

Come on, everyone's doing it! Well I am!

Molasses

Aww come on 26er's cool too!!!!!!

You know I just don't like the big wheels- I guess I am a retro grouch!!:mad2:

Top Bottom