shes back

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
poison-ivy.jpg

i got a little taste of her on the legs so be careful if you step off the trail to use the boys room...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This seems as good a thread as any to let run out of control...

funnykid-1.jpg

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
please dont put pics of BONERS on the watch out for poison ivy thread cause poison ivy sucks...oh and norm i bet that kid didnt need a pill to get a hard on either...can you stop being a dick.?.why let it run out of control...oh thats right this is all bout the slam hog/pig comment...or am i just flattering myself.?.

Shaggz

A strong 7
poison ivy? is that what this thread is all about? i thought it was a pic thread about scary looking chicks and other random content. i guess i'm behind the times with respect to pop culture.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
please dont put pics of BONERS on the watch out for poison ivy thread cause poison ivy sucks...oh and norm i bet that kid didnt need a pill to get a hard on either...can you stop being a dick.?.why let it run out of control...oh thats right this is all bout the slam hog/pig comment...or am i just flattering myself.?.

Take it easy, Francis. We're just screwing around. Your first post was hardly serious content. I'll ignore you going forward if you prefer.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
i kinda thought i was flattering myself...no worries F#@% it...but poison ivy sucks...and ur right it really wasnt an important post just sayin watch out 4 it i guess

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i kinda thought i was flattering myself...no worries F#@% it...but poison ivy sucks...and ur right it really wasnt an important post just sayin watch out 4 it i guess

It's all good. The slam hog comment was a bit much but your other 200 posts have been fine. I'm not ragging you on that at all. Keep on keeping on.

Top Bottom