Seth's Bike Hacks' Ringwood Visit and Video Review

jumpa

That's cool to see him In jersey. I've been subbed to him on YT for a while. Would have been awesome if he did a channel colab with Scotty Cranmer while his was in NJ. Especially since he's now getting into riding NJ single track and posted a few vids riding allaire. Not really a mnt biker but if you guys follow bmx you know the dude is sick.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bob saves the day:

A serious thanks to the Ringwood locals. The first thing I did when I got to the trails was break the lever on my thru axle through carelessness. Bob supplied a replacement, and quite possibly saved this video outright. For the rest of the day, each one of these guys contributed in some way. As a group, you’ve gotta love mountain bikers!

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Awesome Ringwood edit, captures the essence of the place perfectly. Need to keep and eye out for this Al cat, give him props for being a good guide. This was good motivation, as I go to ride way too late in the morning and too hung over.

doublenines

Friend just sent me this video as we were there yesterday to ride White. What are the other trails they’re hitting in the beginning? I’m newish to Ringwood and still figuring it out.

Mr.Moto

Friend just sent me this video as we were there yesterday to ride White. What are the other trails they’re hitting in the beginning? I’m newish to Ringwood and still figuring it out.

The first set of trails is Skylands into Warm Puppy. There are a few spots that he wanted to stopped at and session and do some taping.

Skylands / Warm Puppy is on the trail maps and is definitely a must do at Ringwood. Grab a local and check out all that Ringwood has to offer.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions