Seth's Bike Hacks @ Jungle

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
He's originally from long island but has lived in Florida for a while now. Comes back every now and then to visit family and got hooked up with me via Singletracks.com.

He complains about his endurance in his videos but seems to be fine and his technical ability is off the charts. He's got bmx and trials experience and you can see him apply it to his riding.

So far he's come to do Ringwood and Jungle and we told him about some other parks, possibly creek. I'd expect to see him back in the spring
Rick. Great video and all of you guys obviously have great technical skills. I ride Ringwood and the Jungle 12 months out of the year and never came across it being that slippery except on ice. Just trying to figure out what happened with all the wipe outs. I usually keep my tire pressure up there at 20-22 pounds.

Mr.Moto

Rick. Great video and all of you guys obviously have great technical skills. I ride Ringwood and the Jungle 12 months out of the year and never came across it being that slippery except on ice. Just trying to figure out what happened with all the wipe outs. I usually keep my tire pressure up there at 20-22 pounds.

It had rained the night before and stopped by daybreak. We got a window of dry weather that morning and rode. But damp conditions and leaves were pretty much everywhere.

DownhillR3

Funny, I was just going to post the video as it came up on my YouTube Homepage this morning.

Still trying to figure out why/how that video has 32k+ views, haha.

rayder

I was wondering same

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
JimN is the best person for the job. Would have joined in at Wildcat tomorrow but wore myself out today at Ringwood. Riding the jungle Halloween morning, figure appropriate after watching this video.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions