Seth's Bike Hacks @ Jungle

THATmanMANNY

pretty cool. Rides great and nice narration. However, some of riders need to watch his bail video.

I've never seen his channel before. Its good. Thanks for sharing

huffster

"When the jungle gets hungry it eats. As it turns out its favorite food is derailleurs."

I can attest to that one.

It was kind of reassuring to see that I'm not the only one who wipes out all over that place.

chrisalecia

I'm a subscriber to his channel.. He puts out some good content. His footage of Moab with Brian of BK-XC and the Single Track Sampler are incredible. They ride the trails s00o freakin fast and soooo close to the edge of the drop-off!

Mr.Moto

pretty cool. Rides great and nice narration. However, some of riders need to watch his bail video.

I've never seen his channel before. Its good. Thanks for sharing

He really does practice what he preaches. I've seen him bail numerous times and he has the right combination of split second decision making and the ability to get his legs out and away from the bike. A switch from clipless to flats is a must too.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the jungle trails are very memorable - between the old parts of the park - the rock plates - rollers. maybe been there 4 times myself, but many of the trails are recognizable in the video.

good stuff - the vid and all the work put in.

RickVaughn

Thanks for posting, Bob! Just want to say how awesome Seth is. He's super appreciative of locals and has no ego whatsoever. He stood right there with us cheering us all on as we tried to clean different obstacles and not once did he get frustrated with slower riders, bad shots, crashes, broken mechs....

Throughout the whole ride, he made me feel like he was my guest, that he was the one thankful to be riding with me. Not the other way around. Great guy

monkeybike

Awesome! What trail are they on at the 4:52 mark? I thought I'd ridden all of the jungle but i don't remember big downhill rock faces like that.

huffster

They're right at the top of rhino on the way to the tanks
upload_2016-10-27_16-21-36.png

monkeybike

Huh, how the hell have i been missing that!? I guess I've had my blinders on....or my vision is blurry by the time i get up there.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Great video. To me this my favorite part of mountain biking just getting out there and having fun. Various articles during the past couple of weeks note that the state is going to bring in a vendor and start changing admission to get in. Not sure how that will change the jungle.

THATmanMANNY

What's the story behind his trip to the NE?
It seems like he lives in somewhere warm all year round (FL,CA?)

He loves the technical riding. We should show him all the great technical parks of NJ!
After watching few more of his vids I'm impressed by his riding. I can't ride a unicycle or jump on/off a wall

RickVaughn

What's the story behind his trip to the NE?
It seems like he lives in somewhere warm all year round (FL,CA?)

He loves the technical riding. We should show him all the great technical parks of NJ!
After watching few more of his vids I'm impressed by his riding. I can't ride a unicycle or jump on/off a wall

He's originally from long island but has lived in Florida for a while now. Comes back every now and then to visit family and got hooked up with me via Singletracks.com.

He complains about his endurance in his videos but seems to be fine and his technical ability is off the charts. He's got bmx and trials experience and you can see him apply it to his riding.

So far he's come to do Ringwood and Jungle and we told him about some other parks, possibly creek. I'd expect to see him back in the spring

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Long Island sounds right... Didn't he also do one at Stillwell? Grew up riding there and the Greenbelt from Cold Spring Harbor down to I don't know where because it was the 90's and there was no GPS and back.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions