Sept 10th Sunday, Allamuchy.

ytc100

Allamuchy, 517 side.
Sept 10th, Sunday, 10am.
Probably around 15 miles of that fun technical terrain we all love so much.
Average pace casual fun ride.

cem

I'm in... the more average the more casual the better.
As of now I'll have the ss ...should be interesting

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if i can peel myself out of bed after my girls' birthday party i'll be there. hopefully on a GEARED bike.

ytc100

cem said:

I was going to ask you what you'd be riding. SS huh? :eek:

heythorp

cem said:

makes me almost want to try it on the SASS.

I did say almost

ytc100

heythorp said:
makes me almost want to try it on the SASS.

I did say almost

You do own a bike with suspension that you haven't ridden yet don't you??
Come on then! :)

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i am officially bailing on this ride. i'm riding PP/LM with heythorp on the SS (same peeling myself out of bed conditions apply).

gears are for puss!es. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm in. there's an irish festival at waterloo all day, so riding then drinking lots of beer and eating lots of food sounds fun to me. i'll probably ride there so that i'm a little less dangerous on the way home... i don't think i've ever ridden the other side. where do we meet up?

S

Stan LeCupp

Exit 19 off Route 80 west.Bear right off exit.Go 1 mile. Make right on to unmarked dirt road (after small yellow farm crossing sign on right,easy to miss).If you pass farmers market on right you've missed it.Follow dirt road around to left.

ytc100

anrothar said:
actually, i have, looking at jasons map. i thought you guys meant the south side of 80.

Oh, that's commonnly referred to as "Deer Park" We ride there too once in awhile. That's a great park for us mere mortals to single speed. You'd cruSSh that place.

cem

sorry, i'm going to have to bail.

My friend from UT is flying out later then expected on sunday. I'm going to hit up a road ride with him, before he leaves. All of his mt bike gear is back in UT, or we'd be on dirt. Have fun tomorrow!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that was a great ride. loved cardiac and the technical stuff, especially the one with all the slick rock. scott was pretty impressive on the technical climbs.

Top Bottom