Selle SMP saddles

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Anyone know of LBS shop in NJ that carries Selle SMP saddles?

Thanks

I have had a few in over the summer. They are weird as hell and they don't work for me but for some reason people eat em up. If there is a model you want I can certainly get any of them.

J

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Update..

Someone told me about this old post so i figured i will throw up an update.

SMP saddles are now our best selling performance saddle. This I would never have guessed.

We stock the Evolution, Glider,Lite 209 and Pro all the time.

I Personally ride the Glider on every bike I own. This thing is Priceless if you own man parts.

I never feel any numbness or taint pain. This is a good thing.

http://www.albabici.com/selle/selle-smp-mp.htm

J-

Triple-B

Damn if had known this I would of got one, I just got this WTB team carbon vigo. Hope it's as affective as the Selle.

28h3cy9.jpg

Frank

Sasquatch
Damn if had known this I would of got one, I just got this WTB team carbon vigo. Hope it's as affective as the Selle.

28h3cy9.jpg

I HAD that same saddle. Probably fine for mtb, def. not for the road IMHO. Just got a SMP saddle from Jdog, although it's only been 2 rides, it's very comfortable so far. Sorry Jim V.

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

Over the winter I used a demo for a bit before making a serious commitment. I have one on my roadie now. A couple of more rides and it will perfect.

Triple-B

I HAD that same saddle. Probably fine for mtb, def. not for the road IMHO. Just got a SMP saddle from Jdog, although it's only been 2 rides, it's very comfortable so far. Sorry Jim V.

Yea I've noticed. On the couple of "cruiser" type mtb rides where I can sit for a bit it definitely isn't as comfy as I hoped. Oh well.

Triple-B

Whats that nonsense all over your seat post?

It's a beer tap, inside the stainless steel post carries 16oz of fresh Pale Ale you just pull the lever and alla kazaam beer in your bottle. :D

It's a crank bros adjustable post, came with the bike.

Top Bottom