Sell your 29ers now...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
lets face it, at this point every wheel size is old news...but the marketing spin is all new!

Wazu

Couldn't have said it better Bonefish. Plus you need the full 29 inches to "roll over" trouble, especially riding ridgid.

T

Timekiller

psssht... Ill stick with my 3'er ... Ill start a new trend, style, and challenge.

02012.jpg

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
650b reminds me of the serial killer character in "There's Something About Mary" and his video proposal for "6 Minute Abs." All the benefit of 7 minute abs, but in even less time!

I'm sticking with my 29er and my 26er. Don't need a bike that splits the difference between the two...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would think this almost helps the 26er movement. I've been thinking about a 29er for a while but when you see stuff like this, it makes me think, "Why bother with this crap?"

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
26 will be gone

This is following road w/ 700/650. all the components are moving towards cross consolodation as well. I think 650 is great cause i've been feelin bad for all the shrimps that cant even get a leg over the mighty Paragon

keithsly

This is following road w/ 700/650. all the components are moving towards cross consolodation as well. I think 650 is great cause i've been feelin bad for all the shrimps that cant even get a leg over the mighty Paragon

WHY DON'T YOU ALL FACE IT !!!

You really want to be ROADIES !!! Smooth over the trials, put on your skinsuits, and grab your road bikes and end it already !!

I predict the next big thing will be drop handlebars !!:rofl:

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
When the bikes make the trails easier, we just find/build tougher trails to ride... ;)

P

Phatbiker

When the bikes make the trails easier, we just find/build tougher trails to ride... ;)

i completely agree with jamie.. besides, to put things in perspective, i love the 29er concept.. heck, i own two! but at the end of the day my MAIN BIKE is still my 26" wheel 6" travel do everything bike.

phat

Top Bottom