See You All In August!

Sprintzer

Dude it could have been a lot worse. I work at Push to Walk in bloomingdale with spinal cord injury clients. It's a gym basically for them to come nad get stronger. No offense but we don't want any of you guys coming in for new clients. get well soon man, try to avoid the pain killers as much as possible. Percocet makes me sick, and anything with oxy on the front is addictive. Pain is good. I used nothing after my 2 knee surgeries. Be a man. Just kidding. Get well soon man

P

PutSomeStankOnYoCrank

Crazy.....From what you thought was a busted rib, turning out to be 5 busted vertebrae. Crazy. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

dirty bert

Banned
say no to drugs!

Dude it could have been a lot worse. I work at Push to Walk in bloomingdale with spinal cord injury clients. It's a gym basically for them to come nad get stronger. No offense but we don't want any of you guys coming in for new clients. get well soon man, try to avoid the pain killers as much as possible. Percocet makes me sick, and anything with oxy on the front is addictive. Pain is good. I used nothing after my 2 knee surgeries. Be a man. Just kidding. Get well soon man

naw, i'm trying not to use them. the itch inside the brace is driving me more insane than anything. powder, hasn't worked and i already broke 1 back scratcher. i need to order a cast scratcher soon!

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
jim im telling you look into the carbon fiber spine man you.d be race ready when you get back...take it easy...good news is you can still go to the work box and slave around there...bad news is that sucks...

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Sorry to hear it , feel better soon. I am on the couch myself right now with a heat/massage pad under me and another heat pack on my chest. Take it a day at a time. (the other stuff you were on was probably Dilaudid?) With any pain killer they don't tell you to do this but it seems like common sense to wean yourself off by decreasing the dosage at the end. running out or using what you have then not getting more is basiclly going cold turkey on something to which you may have become dependant. (a lot of this depends on you and how these things effect you)

dirty bert

Banned
Home Alone

jim im telling you look into the carbon fiber spine man you.d be race ready when you get back...take it easy...good news is you can still go to the work box and slave around there...bad news is that sucks...

dude, i'm out of work, doctors orders!!
i'm home alone, watching tv, doing absolutely nothing because i can't pick up anything nor sit to long. TOns of fun!

although, I'm forntunate enough that i didn't need surgery. i'm still counting my blessings.

dirty bert

Banned
Motrin Man

Sorry to hear it , feel better soon. I am on the couch myself right now with a heat/massage pad under me and another heat pack on my chest. Take it a day at a time. (the other stuff you were on was probably Dilaudid?) With any pain killer they don't tell you to do this but it seems like common sense to wean yourself off by decreasing the dosage at the end. running out or using what you have then not getting more is basiclly going cold turkey on something to which you may have become dependant. (a lot of this depends on you and how these things effect you)

what did u do?

naw, i'm just taking motrin, when i need it the most.

that Dilaudid, was awesome!

i miss my bike. :(

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
dude, i'm out of work, doctors orders!!
i'm home alone, watching tv, doing absolutely nothing because i can't pick up anything nor sit to long. TOns of fun!

although, I'm forntunate enough that i didn't need surgery. i'm still counting my blessings.

that fuckin sucks...i feel bad for you man your a cool dude and i enjoyed riding with you...very fourtunate you didnt need any surgery cause that and nerve damage changes the whole game...you dont have any video games...if you want ill score you a half ounce of grass that will make midday TV a bit better...smoke a bunch of bingers and drain out the remote batteries...oh dont have any beers with the meds...that will shave a bunch of hours off your day...you got my number

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
classic

..if you want ill score you a half ounce of grass that will make midday TV a bit better...smoke a bunch of bingers and drain out the remote batteries...oh dont have any beers with the meds...that will shave a bunch of hours off your day...you got my number

Hey Jimbo,

This can't be a bit of fun. As you put it.. It could be a lot worse for sure. Keep your chin up.

j_

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Holy crap, I must have missed this somehow. Dude, that is a scary story and a bummer to be sure, but it sounds like you've got it in the right perspective and already are moving forward.

Best of luck in the healing process and getting back on the bike!

Top Bottom