Second thoughts

walter

Fourth Party
So after 2 months of riding the F29er, I found it somewhere in my black heart to pull Mary out of the shed, lube her up, unhook the trailer gear and promote her back up to trail status. I mounted some new Maxxis Ignitors and got her ready for a day at Allaire.

Sometimes I wonder where my head is, why the hell did I take this bike off the trail for so long? 17 seconds into the ride and I felt right at home, me and Mary back together. I remember telling myself a few months ago when I was shopping for a second mountain bike, you like the mary that much, its gonna be your main ride, dont do overboard. Well, I got a beautifully put together F29, that is a great bike, but one day back on the Mary, and now I have the same feelings toward the Cdale that I had towards Mary when it came home.

So I have decided to give Mary a much deserved face lift, maybe I'll demote the F29 to trailer duty, or maybe.....

So after 2 months of riding the F29er, I found it somewhere in my black heart to pull Mary out of the shed, lube her up, unhook the trailer gear and promote her back up to trail status. I mounted some new Maxxis Ignitors and got her ready for a day at Allaire.

Sometimes I wonder where my head is, why the hell did I take this bike off the trail for so long? 17 seconds into the ride and I felt right at home, me and Mary back together. I remember telling myself a few months ago when I was shopping for a second mountain bike, you like the mary that much, its gonna be your main ride, dont do overboard. Well, I got a beautifully put together F29, that is a great bike, but one day back on the Mary, and now I have the same feelings toward the Cdale that I had towards Mary when it came home.

So I have decided to give Mary a much deserved face lift, maybe I'll demote the F29 to trailer duty, or maybe.....

That is the trouble with 2 good bikes.

Try having 5..

j

Back
Top Bottom