searching for an old promotor/norba official, help.

T

the anchor

looking for help locating an old friend of mine. he was a norba official from their first class in 1990. he promoted some events in jersey back then. he worked for 'forbes", and his first name is Chris. i am trying to find him, if anyone knows him or his whereabouts please reply, thanks

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd wager that Art & Ellen can at least give you a name, if not a location. And then, the Internet is your oyster.

Unless his name is Chris Smith.

Shaggz

A strong 7
You could reach out to Sarah Frost. I think she is with Granny Gear productions. BobW has been in the scene for a long time, too.

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Chris Frost

Is the guys name. Last I knew he was working for Forbes. He and Sarah divorced some years ago. She now goes by Sara Richards. I do not think she works for Granny Gear, although that would be a great rumor!!! I think she lives in or around the Atlanta area now (rumored to be thinking of a move to Oregon).

That’s what I have!

Bob W

al415

Banned
You could give Wally Tunison a call at the Bicycle Hub of Marlboro. He was a local NORBA official way back when... (732) 946 9080

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Yes, Chris Frost promoted races and did work for Forbes. I am unaware of his wareabouts. Sarah moved to the Atlanta area.

T

the anchor

thanks for the help, i was in that class with chris frost, have some old photos of him and another bud in colorado springs from that norba class. wally tunison is another name from the past too.
i am hosting a retro ride on oct 11, and was hoping to get in touch with him. if word gets back, tell him don greenwood says hello, and give him my email
saltydogcharters@gmail.com

on a side note, the retro ride is focused on old rhygin bike (our old team sponsor), some old timers from new england will be there, and we welcome others who may be travelling up to central mass.

again thanks for your help.

T

the anchor

mr frost located

just spoke with chris, he is still in NJ, still has a couple ti ibis (even a bowti). thanks for your help, see you on the trails.:)

T

the anchor

photo from us olympic training camp, norba class

wally, chris, myself, moe bray and 2 i can't remember.

Attachments

• img-X08054642-0001.jpg
    img-X08054642-0001.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 73
  • img-X08054559-0001.jpg
    img-X08054559-0001.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 67
Top Bottom