SeaDoo Service?

NickDavid

Gentlemen (& Ladies),

I have a SeaDoo boat that needs a tuneup. Does anyone on this board own a boat or happen to know where I can bring it to get a full tuneup? I'd prefer if the mechanic is familiar with this line.

If anyone on this website is a mechanic, I would consider bringing it to them too.

walter

Fourth Party
Gentlemen (& Ladies),

I have a SeaDoo boat that needs a tuneup. Does anyone on this board own a boat or happen to know where I can bring it to get a full tuneup? I'd prefer if the mechanic is familiar with this line.

If anyone on this website is a mechanic, I would consider bringing it to them too.

I used to have one, many moons ago. By boat you mean the actual SeaDoo boat, not the personal watercraft, ie jetski/waverunner?

Since the boat is essentially a really big jet ski, your best bet is to goto the Seadoo website and do the dealer locator thing. Those boats are powered by the same motors as the smaller personal watercraft so I dont think a "regular" marine mechanic will work on it. Unless he is also trained in intake/propulsion engines.

Brunswick Powersports in South River is a Seadoo dealer, they are about a 5 minutes from my house. For you in Hoboken, would be about a 1/2 hour drive, probably less. They are close to the NJTP.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
nick, your avatar is disturbing. uglillera looks like dee snyder and vince neil's love child in that photo.

NickDavid

151258__christina1_l.jpg

601220.jpeg

Top Bottom