Scott Spark 910 2022

bucknejo

@bucknejo, I was at Ridgewood Cycle yesterday and there was one on the rack. Just not sure which version of it. Cool bike

Hey, yes - I actually called Ridgewood last week and they did mention they had a Spark but I think they said it was the next component level up (AXS). Not sure the size either.

Anyway, I'll probably go into the shop sometime next week to check it out. Maybe it will be gone by then!

Either way, thanks for the heads up

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Hey, yes - I actually called Ridgewood last week and they did mention they had a Spark but I think they said it was the next component level up (AXS). Not sure the size either.

Anyway, I'll probably go into the shop sometime next week to check it out. Maybe it will be gone by then!

It’s probably the $14k one, but don’t know. I just glanced up at it. It’s a dark color so definitely not the $7.3k model as I believe it’s white. Good luck with the search.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog

I’m at Ridgewood Cycle getting my bike serviced. They 2 have of them out on the sales floor $5,649.99 size large and size small. I saw a 3rd one on the service floor but did not see the size. They appear to have a decent amount of Scott bikes.

Last edited:

bucknejo

I’m at Ridgewood Cycle getting my bike serviced. They 2 have of them out on the sales floor $5,649.99 size large and size small. I saw a 3rd one on the service floor but did not see the size. They appear to have a decent amount of Scott bikes.

hey, yeah, I stopped in a few days ago and they had a bunch on the floor and 2 RCs in the mechanic stands, just none in my size or trim level. I spoke to a few folks and put my name on a list. the guys there were really forthcoming about the facts on the ground and were hopeful things would improve over time which I thought was great. looks like I’ll have to wait for a bit but that’s ok.

Last edited:
Top Bottom