Scott Scale Jr 20"

mtbiker87

Great bike for your little ripper. Cosmetically decent, mechanically sound.HUGE upgrade over a department store special, and more versatile than a BMX. Make me a resonable offer....your kid will thank you ! Will consider trades for bike stuff .

Attachments

• 20190125_170917.jpg
    20190125_170917.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 101
  • 20190125_170946.jpg
    20190125_170946.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 94

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Mitch, i got something for you to take the Spencer too. thanks. you are the best.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
NP on the pick ups but my car will be packed lol! I will also be getting 2nd life donations from a few peeps as well. I will empty out the back seat for you two...

I have a Thule cargo carrier you can borrow :)

Matt_

I Get Jokes
@MissJR heard you're also meeting @mtbiker87 for some parts. Mind grabbing this bike when you meet up and drop it with @Mitch at some point? I'm sure the Mayor will be busy chatting and heckling all morning lol

Paid in full btw

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@MissJR heard you're also meeting @mtbiker87 for some parts. Mind grabbing this bike when you meet up and drop it with @Mitch at some point? I'm sure the Mayor will be busy chatting and heckling all morning lol

Paid in full btw
I'll be meeting up to grab shoes from him at Short track... Mitch will also be at Short track. We can figure something out

Top Bottom