Schilling Ride Sunday 9/19 Allaire

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was great to see everyone. Good vibes all around, I'm proud to be a part of this community of mtbers.
20210919_122951.jpg
20210919_095204.jpg

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Had a great group today with @mwlikesbikes @wonderturtle and @Fire Lord Jim (anyone else?). Also should have two new mtbnj members from riders who saw the group and joined the ride. Hell, if that isn't the epitome of what these rides and Schilling was all about then what is! It was tough a few times explaining to the newcomers about the ride and who Chris is, miss that dude

BTW My son ditched me to ride with @Mitch and @ChrisG ....but then they dropped Mitch.

20210919_102040.jpg
imagejpeg_0(20).jpg

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Hey folks - just want to say thanks for the ride yesterday. Not knowing Allaire very well, it's really nice to have someone who knows their way around making all the decisions, and @ChrisG was a great tour guide (especially when he took us to the dinosaurs because @jimvreeland and I were whining like little kids in the back seat of a station wagon that we wanted to see dinosaurs.) Anyway, I think that was the first time in almost two years I've ridden with more than one or two other people, but no way I was going to miss the chance to do the Schilling ride - remembering Chris always puts a smile on my face. And so did seeing a bunch of the MTBNJ community IRL for the first time in a long while. So thanks again or the smiles!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@UtahBob is the best ride leader I’ve ever followed!
lol i thought you would have gotten tired of him break checking you while you were on your SS.

I just wish he would ride that complaint free when its me and him riding...usually im not that lucky tho

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Had a great time seeing everyone yesterday. Was like an Allaire OG party. I used to be an Allaire local like 12 years ago and hadn't been there in 3 or 4 years. Yup; it's still sandy!
Thanks all for making it a good day! And thanks @ChrisG for putting together a solid loop.
IMG_0036.JPG
A84ADFA1-E408-4871-A7D0-59FD2EACB323.JPG

Top Bottom