Saw until the thaw.

Fire Lord Jim

I think we have a lot of trail maintenance in front of us. From a walk in my trail, I have six trees damaged: four down and two part way. We will want to hit the trails once they dry, but I suspect we need to hit them with chainsaws first, which we can do during mud season.
I want to volunteer for trail maintenance. I am near Flemington.

Fire Lord Jim

Trail maintenance day.
IMG_20180307_131725.jpg

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Finally done cutting open a half-mile trail. Is this log too high?View attachment 65529View attachment 65530

I have the same saw and three other gas saws, but lately I’ve been reaching for the electric saw instead. It is lighter, quieter, less vibration and cleaner. I look forward to seeing what a bigger e-saw could do in the future. You should PM me as I’ll lilkely need a hand in the coming weeks at 6-mr.

thegock

HK  IMG_20180316_124536-01.jpg
Dangler IMG_20180316_121910-01.jpgSnapper IMG_20180315_145016-01.jpg

All of the above with a MIlwaukee battery powered sawzall. 10" trunks, in addition a variety of 4-6" branches are quick work. That slightly diagonal trunk on the right of the second picture was hanging across the trail from four feet to six feet high.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have the same saw and three other gas saws, but lately I’ve been reaching for the electric saw instead. It is lighter, quieter, less vibration and cleaner. I look forward to seeing what a bigger e-saw could do in the future. You should PM me as I’ll lilkely need a hand in the coming weeks at 6-mr.

You should reach out to Paul. He loves cutting.

Top Bottom