Saturday's snowy conditions 2/7/09...

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Another cool video. I was checking the GPS of your ride and was wondering if you guys ever ride across the street?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Another cool video. I was checking the GPS of your ride and was wondering if you guys ever ride across the street?
We do, but not every ride. On Saturday Ben actually went over there solo after the group finished up.

If you go into my Motionbased digest, there is a ride (or two) that includes some stuff on the other side of Hospital Road.

BiknBen

I've ridden over there many times over the years. I was never able to create a nice route that I liked so I tended to avoid it.

I followed Scalpel6 through there about a month ago. His method of linking trails together created a really fun loop. The two times I have been back since, I've been trying to recreate it.

I was over there on Saturday by myself after others had packed it in. I missed some of the turns I was looking for because of the snow. I WILL figure that loop out and add it to my regular rides at Allaire.

No video over there cause I was by myself. I was making first tracks on the trails nearest the Parkway. Most other trails had only a few tire tracks and many footprints.

rocknrollgirl

Thanks!! That was great and a nice shout out to the nerd herd.
I saw ChrisG's map of the ride...it made laugh, it looks like crazy people made a route on the map!

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
There is one big loop that is fast and fun, I will be back out in a month or two and can show you.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions