Saturday Morning

NickDavid

I'm not giving up on this website (yet)

Guys, I do a Saturday morning ride out of Park Ridge. The group of 30 people meets at Cycle Sport Bike Shop (google it). It's a 25 mile run at a very quick pace. After the first 25 miles, we take another 25 mile leisure ride north.

If you're interested, let me know or just show. I will DEFINITELY be there at 7:30am, which is the norm and I drive a silver Chrysler 300C

Group leaves at 8am sharp!

R

RyanE77

what do u consider a quick pace. how are the hills. i just did 20 miles in 1h20min do u think that is to slow. i dont want to hold u guys up or get left behind let me know what you think.

NickDavid

Are you doing boonton area as usual this saturday?

Will,

No, the ride leaves from Cycle Sport in Park Ridge, NJ. It's a 25 mile ride at an A pace, followed by a casual 25 mile ride after. You should come, it's a great time.

what do u consider a quick pace. how are the hills. i just did 20 miles in 1h20min do u think that is to slow. i dont want to hold u guys up or get left behind let me know what you think.

At times, we ride at a solid 30mph. Most of the ride is 20mph though. There are not many hills. Definitely a good time and you'll get a great workout. My buddy is coming on this ride for the first time this weekend. If it makes you feel any better, I have yet to keep up with the leaders of the pack. I get dropped at about 20 miles, but thankfully I know the route now. If you want to come, let me know or just show. I will DEFINITELY be there.

7:30am - Cycle Sport - Park Ridge, NJ - I drive there in a silver Chrysler 300c

NickDavid

You all missed out. It was an awesome time. A bit on the cold side, but always fun.

Next Saturday!!

M

Michael

If you weren't so far north I would be all over it. I need a group that is younger than 50+ lol

Shaggz

A strong 7
If you weren't so far north I would be all over it. I need a group that is younger than 50+ lol
You should update your profile with your location, at the very least. you can do so by clicking on the "User CP", which is the left-most button on the toolbar.

M

Michael

You should update your profile with your location, at the very least. you can do so by clicking on the "User CP", which is the left-most button on the toolbar.

I guess that would help lol

Top Bottom