Saturday Morning at Ringwood Or Ramapo anyone?

Engignar

I posted this in the Tour de NJ section but it may be better placed here.

Is anyone interested in doing an AM ride (10 or 10:30) tomorrow 9/29? I am dying to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having but my usual clan of mountain biking buddies can't make it tomorrow. I would especially love it if someone would show me some of the "secrets" of Ringwood - I have not gotten lost there enough to find them myself. Let me know if anyone is interested or if there is another ride planned that I can join in with. I had hoped to do something along the lines of 10-15 miles or so.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Can't do Saturday but I'll probably be going for a 90-blast Sunday morning around 930. let me know if you want to meet up -

Wazu

Hey guys yer invited to a 9:00 am Deer Park Allamuchy ride that bonefishjake posted. Should be a great turnout and a blast to boot. IMO Ringwood needs some dirt thrown on most of that track. I love boulders but that place needs to be maintained like Deer Park is. Hope to see yas there!!!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Hey guys yer invited to a 9:00 am Deer Park Allamuchy ride that bonefishjake posted. Should be a great turnout and a blast to boot. IMO Ringwood needs some dirt thrown on most of that track. I love boulders but that place needs to be maintained like Deer Park is. Hope to see yas there!!!

Thanks but not making Deer Park. An hour away whereas Ringwood is 25 min and I've got a busy Sunday. Another day - Have fun -

Engignar

Justin - Can't make it on Sunday morning, thanks for the offer. Had a great ride out there today, anyone else get out?

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Justin - Can't make it on Sunday morning, thanks for the offer. Had a great ride out there today, anyone else get out?

Ride Ringows this morning 8AM. PERFECT weather. Absolutely perfect, probably low 50s. Cranked climbs (and the secret singletrack) for 90 min and headed home. Saw a 7-man group riding along the red trail up by the school and there was at least 3 large asian groups heading out along with some Campmor guys when I was leaving. Some friends woulda been nice but still a great ride. Defintiely going to restict my riding to Ringwood the next few Saturdays and Sundays in prep for the final H2H race. My local course, gotta represent best I can -

Top Bottom