Saturday Morning at Ringwood Or Ramapo anyone?

Engignar

Hi all. Is anyone interested in doing an AM ride (10 or 10:30) tomorrow (9/29)? I am dying to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having but my usual clan of mountain biking buddies can't make it tomorrow. I would especially love it if someone would show me some of the "secrets" of Ringwood - I have not gotten lost there enough to find them myself. Let me know if anyone is interested or if there is another ride planned that I can join in with. I had hoped to do something along the lines of 10-15 miles or so.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Hi all. Is anyone interested in doing an AM ride (10 or 10:30) tomorrow (9/29)? I am dying to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having but my usual clan of mountain biking buddies can't make it tomorrow. I would especially love it if someone would show me some of the "secrets" of Ringwood - I have not gotten lost there enough to find them myself. Let me know if anyone is interested or if there is another ride planned that I can join in with. I had hoped to do something along the lines of 10-15 miles or so.

Use the races/rides section of the site instead. I hit Ringwood twice this past weekend but didn't see your post because I rarely check here.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes this is the road forum of the site so it's certainly not in the right spot.

Top Bottom