Saturday, July 16th - Tourne - 9am

Shaggz

A strong 7
Are we taking rain, early mornings, or "Snakes, bears, disoriented men in need of showers" into consideration? :lol:

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
Are we taking rain, early mornings, or "Snakes, bears, disoriented men in need of showers" into consideration? :lol:

LMFAO :lol:

I didn't ride all week so I'm going no matter what! But if it does rain the lower trails will be off limits unless you wanna get stuck in 5 ft of mud.

-jay

M

mike240se

who wants to ride later in the day?????? lets get a double header going...... Join me for saturdays Ride, Rest & Ride!!!!!! (well join me for the rest & ride part.... :) )

Shaggz

A strong 7
unfortunately - I am out (sort of). The honeydew list was presented to me this evening - install new floor molding on the first floors, tile the fire place, finish painting the living room and fix the bathroom sink. So, I will be out early at good ol' kittatiny around 6:00. Long shot, but any takers?

C

CD1134

gerard said:
its called confirming jackass! :lol:

It's Saturday morning, it's a little overcast, but I'm going to head up there anyway. See you at 9:00 - in the morning, that is - 6:00 pacific, 8:00 central.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That was a great f'n ride today. I didn't think it was possible to do 3 hours at Tourne but we did it. Just as I finished saying how everyone should be careful on the gravel because of washouts, I go and crash. Fell pretty much the same way that I did last time but I got some souvenirs this time. At least I'm told the fall looked pretty good. I hit so hard that I got nauseous instantaneously and had to expel :lol: a little bit. But almost seconds later I felt like a million bucks and we kept on riding. Definitely one of my best days this season! Damn I love the Tourne; even when it bites back.

Top Bottom