Saturday July 14

D

DANSPANK

We'll be loosing a few people to Pedros and others resting for the Lewis Morris Challenge this Saturday but is anyone else up for a ride? I wouldn't mind either trying a new park or going to a place I don't know so well - Ringwood, Blue Mountain, Trumbal Woods - summit like that.

Anyone else out and about?

Space Heater

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
LM race this saturday?

Is there a race at LM this weekend? I was planning on ride early saturday morning.

walter

Fourth Party
Hey Dan, I think we discussed possibly meeting up at the LMC, but I forgot, I am on vacation this coming week and will be at my sisters on Long Beach Island, wont be back til tuesday morning, then Im free til next tuesday, give me a shout if you want to do something then.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
if you ride mahlon in the late afternoon, you could then go down the hill to the highschool and have some carnival-like food and watch the fireworks. fireworks should go off at 9-9:30

SpartaBard

if you ride mahlon in the late afternoon, you could then go down the hill to the highschool and have some carnival-like food and watch the fireworks. fireworks should go off at 9-9:30

Except that they will be make you take a very roundabout way home after the fireworks... :confused:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you can park about 1/3 of the way up the hill on sparta mountain rd. anyone else could park up a bit on weldon, or down a bit on weldon. just don't be a numpty and try to park in one of the lots...

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
We'll be loosing a few people to Pedros and others resting for the Lewis Morris Challenge this Saturday but is anyone else up for a ride? I wouldn't mind either trying a new park or going to a place I don't know so well - Ringwood, Blue Mountain, Trumbal Woods - summit like that.

Anyone else out and about?

Dan -

Heading up to Stewart SUNDAYam if your interested...

Top Bottom