Saturday, April 16th

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Weather.com is calling for a high of 56 with a 10% chance of precipitation. I'm shooting for 10am at Tourne by the fields (lower lot).

-jay

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Let's move it earlier cause I have the plumber coming. :(

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Just Gerard and I but we had a good ride. Got a bunch of vids and pics that we'll post up later.

A

Ant

The last vid is something that I am looking for. I don't need to fall and get hurt and then not be able to ride the motorcycle. :roll:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
The last vid is something that I am looking for. I don't need to fall and get hurt and then not be able to ride the motorcycle. :roll:

Don't worry; when I'm planning a ride, I'm very much concerned with finding a route that suits all skill levels that will be attending. When we do hit those rock gardens, 99% of the time there are ways around. At Tourne there is a very convenient bypass so don't worry. :)

A

Ant

Jason said:
Ant said:

Don't worry; when I'm planning a ride, I'm very much concerned with finding a route that suits all skill levels that will be attending. When we do hit those rock gardens, 99% of the time there are ways around. At Tourne there is a very convenient bypass so don't worry. :)

ok that's good to hear.

Top Bottom