Saturday 8/27 - 24 Hours of Allamuchy

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Not all of us will be racing so who wants to hook up and check out the race?

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
carl said:
Jason said:
I am going to cruise up there on sunday mornig.. i boycotted the race this year but the rest of my old team is doing it. Let me know if you want to go.

Yes, just let me know when and I'll go on Sunday as well.

-jay

Shaggz

A strong 7
carl said:
Jason said:
I am going to cruise up there on sunday mornig.. i boycotted the race this year but the rest of my old team is doing it. Let me know if you want to go.

Be careful of what you say - Bobw may be lurking - :wink:

What time are you guys heading over?

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
So what are you trying to say? :) Based on that I will post my obligatory comments....just remember tht you should not be riding in the Camp unless your racing. Out in hte Park in fine. The Camp is private property. If you would like to ride the course, sign up with JORBA and ride as a patrol member. They will be set up at Camp 6A, I think.

See ya,

BobW.

A

Ant

Jason said:

By "hooking up" are you talking about the fag lurkers? :lol:

NJ Jess

What's the name of your team?

Hi there, I'm on Loco Liizards at 2 man 2 women team. Di and I were on "spin sisters" last year, but our teammates keep getting married and move to Utah and Colorado. I hope you guys stop by and support the crazies like me. This guy BobW should hope to have spectators. They spend more money in the food tent. All Smiles, NJ Jess

Shaggz

A strong 7
Bob W said:
So what are you trying to say? :) Based on that I will post my obligatory comments....

Your last post was an example of what I meant by lurking :wink: I don't see anything in this string (or any others) that would cause concern enough for you to "post your obligatory comments..."... did someone mispell Allamuchy?

Jess is right - spectators can be a great source of revenue for this event. This is a growing forum. Maybe your information would be better received if you posted it as an informative thread, as opposed to a disclaimer. But what do I know, I am just a consumer...

Good luck this weekend.

RyGanley

CHAIN RING ROCK STARS

:evil: :evil: :evil: It's on... This race is going to be sick this year, my 2 man team is called CHAIN RING ROCK STARS, We were training up at moutain creek last weekend on climbs and desents... I think we are ready... We usally camp in the site up by councle point by the pavilion. Anyone visiting should stop by there, you will see a lot of local guys riding in the race and camping there.. Well good luck to all you stick mother f-ers destroying your body in the name of somthing to do this weekend... see ya out there... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RyGanley

tASTES FROM THE 24RACE

wHAT A FUCKING SICK WEEKEND... THAT WAS WHAT US ADVERTURE LOVING PEOPLE CALL.. cHALLENGING! :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Lurking and the 24 hr race....

So if I post more than once on a thread do I get un-qualified as a lurker or is there a secret hand shake too??? :lol:

Jess - So now you know who this Bob W guy is, it was good to meet you! Good to see your enthusiasim for the sport!

smarencik - Is this Joe??? Sorry you missed the point in the humor (maybe I did not put enought smiles in the post!).

To clarify my post. There is great thing in our country called liability and the associated release (something the consumer often forgets about). My comment was not regarding spectating it was to riding on Camp property. That is the liability issue, I dont think there is a reason to explain that further (The same goes for racers riding with out helmets in the Camp).

Second, I am a consumer as well. I may be involved with the course design (along with two others), but this is not my event.

Also, informative...I think I pointed folks in the right direction on how to not only ride the course but to help out by providing the name of the org (JORBA) and waht camsite they were in.

But hey thats just my thoughts.

See ya,

BobW.

Shaggz

A strong 7
well bob, i guess it's a matter of perception. that is one of the shortcomings of forums. maybe if you post up a ride or product review, you'll get to learn the secret hand shake - :lol: .

BTW - not Jim, Steve. See you on the trails!

NJ Jess

allamuchy 24 was Fabulous!

Yes, It was an awesome course. I guess that's why so many people want to ride it, even after the race. Great job on the course, promotions, support, and simple fun. I have finished better than the 3rd (2/2 mixed), but this years race was my favorite. I still believe that Allamuchy rain ponchs would be a big hit,...and I bet it wouldn't rain! LOL All Smiles, NJ Jess

ps: If you really want to find out who is a lurker,....make a Women's Lounge forum,........(hummm, Jason?....)

Top Bottom