Saturday 6/7 ride

zoepup

Will anyone be in Ringwood this Saturday around 1pm to show me around? I am newer to MB and last time I was in Ringwood i either found real difficult trails or fire roads. Thanks!

So far I've found the same at Ringwood. I'd be willing to stumble around with you on Saturday but think I'm getting out around 9am. Pm me if interested

In another thread the following route was suggested.

School>Red trail>Double S>6 bridges>Cats Nest>Up Ice Pond Rd>Weyble>down new White>Warm Puppy>down Red to school. About 8.5miles and mostly singletrack.

Hope that helps.

rayder

Some of those trails could be considered difficult to someone new to mountain biking but that's how you learn. keep riding them until they become less and less difficult

zoepup

So far I've found the same at Ringwood. I'd be willing to stumble around with you on Saturday but think I'm getting out around 9am. Pm me if interested

In another thread the following route was suggested.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I will try that one

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Jorba will be working up there tomorrow on a new trail. Working on a trail can be a good way to learn a bit about what you ride and meet some people to show you around. We meet in Lot C and will be working near warm puppy. The trail we are currently building is less technical than warm puppy and blazed white.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions