Saturday 10/1 - Tourne - 10AM

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Meeting at the lower lot near the field. Park all the way by the closed gate.

M

mike29

would love to join you but i have to work on sat o well

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Xenos, Gerard and myself did 7.3 Miles. The two of them ran into a rude hiker with a dog and after climbing the top, we surveyed the damage of the ramps.

We were pretty pissed off to find boards with nails left on the trail. Someone could have been seriously hurt by them! :evil:

Other then that, it was a great day.

ytc100

Jason said:
Xenos, Gerard and myself did 7.3 Miles. The two of them ran into a rude hiker with a dog and after climbing the top, we surveyed the damage of the ramps.

We were pretty pissed off to find boards with nails left on the trail. Someone could have been seriously hurt by them! :evil:

Did this hiker have just one dog or two? I've run into a hiker with two dogs many times who has an obvious dislike for bikers.

Were the ramps wrecked again?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
Jason said:

Did this hiker have just one dog or two? I've run into a hiker with two dogs many times who has an obvious dislike for bikers.

The top ramp was sturdy but on a bit of an angle. We adjusted it and secured it again. Seems to be very strong now but a flip will end all that. The 2nd one is actually missing supports but it's still holding together. It's going to need some more work. :(

5wytchBh4kk

ytc100 said:
Jason said:

she had 2 little black dogs. she didn't really look like a hiker, more like a mountain lakes resident walking her dogs. she had shorter brown hair and looked to be in her 40s or 50s.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
5wytchBh4kk said:
gerard said:
hows the anal secretion going?

mental note: snkae poop smells really bad. :lol:

For those who have no f'n clue what they are talking about...

Although garter snakes may or may not bite if handled, most individuals secrete a foul-smelling fluid from anal glands when alarmed.

Xenos can verify that it does in fact smell foul. :lol:

Top Bottom