Sat/Sun 26-27

anrothar

entirely thrilled
saturday i'm planning on exploring stephens, but i want to sleep in for once. sunday i might have a family lunch or dinner to attend. if it's dinner, i'll probably pedal down to explore black river wma, then maybe over to long valley brew pub for some food and beverages. easy rides both days. my legs need a break.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I'll be riding Ringwood on Sunday most likely around 10:00. Maybe some others as well.

Conditions at Ringwood as of yesterday are frozen with small amounts of snow, some ice on roads, but most trails clear.

If it gets too warm, I'll switch to road.

C

Cthulhu

I'll be riding Ringwood on Sunday most likely around 10:00. Maybe some others as well.

Conditions at Ringwood as of yesterday are frozen with small amounts of snow, some ice on roads, but most trails clear.

If it gets too warm, I'll switch to road.

What are the trails like up at Ringwood? Difficulty wise...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
saturday i'm planning on exploring stephens, but i want to sleep in for once. sunday i might have a family lunch or dinner to attend. if it's dinner, i'll probably pedal down to explore black river wma, then maybe over to long valley brew pub for some food and beverages. easy rides both days. my legs need a break.

sean, lemme know if you do the black river WMA. it's five minutes from my house and i'll meet you.

Mike679

It's looking like Round Valley for me on Saturday morning. Haven't been there in a while and I'm feeling in the mood for long climbs and fast downhills. Kept thinking about RV this past Saturday as I suffered through a brutal snow ride at Allamuchy (I'm sure it's better now, though), so I'll be shoving off at 8:00 am if anyone cares (moderate pace w/ not too many stops).

ryderX

Allamuchy on Sunday. I'll be rolling out of the Waterloo rd. railbed at 8:13 AM. Steady, 3 1/2 hour "b" paced ride.

F

FallGirl1430

Stewart

Sunday morning 8 am is the live simulcast of the World Cup Cyclocross from Italy (go Swen Nys) :) My boyfriend and I are going to watch it at Burgess's house, he lives minutes away from Stewart. I was thinking of riding about ... eh 11 ish. If anyone is interested drop a reply, temps should be in the mid 30's (I must be nuts). This past New Years I was in Belgium to see the cyclocrosses, those guys (and girls) are amazing riders a few of the American riders, Jonathon Page and Ryan Trebon were in the top ten in the A-2 races (A-1 races is where all the big names race). It was funny everytime I saw Trebon race past me I'd be yelling ... GO! Ryan GO!, I think he thought I was a nut case, lol.
See ya,
Fallgirl ...

NJ Jess

what channel

Is that live telecast? I'm in a meeting most of Saturday, so I won't be able to watch. I'd love to tape it though. Oh, Fallgirl, nice meeting you at the awards dinner. Hope to ride with you some time.

trener1

Hartshorne or Allaire Sunday anyone?

Anyone up for Hartshorne or Allaire Sunday?.
Looking to do a moderate paced ride at a moderate start time.
Any takers?.

F

FallGirl1430

This just in ...

OK I stand corrected, It's not the Cyclocross World Cup, it's the Cyclocross World Championships! well excuse me! :mad: And it's not on TV it's on the internet. I was told the website was something like CyclingTV.com When I find out the exact site I will post it.
Jess nice to meet you as well, as for riding with you it would be a blast for sure ... I just need to bring bread crumbs and a long rope so I can keep you in sight. :eek:

Christina ...

Top Bottom