Sat/Sun 1/5-6

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Riding both days,Sat preferably the smaller ride.Post up interest and destinations or I'll just wing it.............

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Was thinkin MD on Sat also. No studs needed here but unsure of Waway and Stokes if they come into play.........

Shaggz

A strong 7
not that brett cares, but i will prolly be at MD solo saturday. should be around 50, which is pretty close to the temps we had this time last year.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Who says i don't care! You're not the boss of me! Maybe it's lookin like a Sat group at MD?? Keep the thoughts/ suggestions coming, we need to get this figured out between hacks...................

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well, if the past is any indication, hopefully we'll have at least saturday sorted out by...um...crap, 20 minutes ago. :D

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Ok, MD Sat. and Stokes Sun.?? I'll set times after i get some feedback on this........

J

jimex7

I would like to go also if you guys do not mind me taging along it is a site to see me falling all over the place. I am going to randolph trail to figuire this shoe thing out. I have been going right into md all week. I think if i start out small tomorrow I will be ok.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
the goat herder himself would have to answer that question. i'm just a rider of the horde.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Mahlon 930am picnic area!! Hopefully the gate will be open by then.This ride will be unserious in nature as i will be doing it basically backwards and there will be no WMA trails.I need to save sumthin for Sun......

Top Bottom