Sat Oct 17th, LewMo TM/ride/BBQ

skyrokz

Jorbafest was a swift reminder of how great it is to do grouprides coupled with food, fellow MTBers and in order to keep this going until people start winterizing their bikes and waxing up their snowboards I want to do another group ride and bbq following trail maintenance at lewis morris this coming saturday. Trail maintenance starts 8am at the boat house, then we ride and to cap the day off we do a little BBQ, ofcourse I will be bringing kielbasy, hotdogs and basics. If you can't make the TM or the bbq come to the ride, or come to the bbq, or just the TM or what ever your schedule will allow.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Great idea! and thanks for the plug on TM...a good turnout will help us get that new section open and set us up well for building more new stuff next year.

jumpa

Im In, naturally.

Gonna need to see if I can take the impreza out again though so I can secure my bike during the TM. If not I shall me bikeless.

P.s.

Hey we both changed our avatars!

Jorbafest was a swift reminder of how great it is to do grouprides coupled with food, fellow MTBers and in order to keep this going until people start winterizing their bikes and waxing up their snowboards I want to do another group ride and bbq following trail maintenance at lewis morris this coming saturday. Trail maintenance starts 8am at the boat house, then we ride and to cap the day off we do a little BBQ, ofcourse I will be bringing kielbasy, hotdogs and basics. If you can't make the TM or the bbq come to the ride, or come to the bbq, or just the TM or what ever your schedule will allow.

skyrokz

Great idea! and thanks for the plug on TM...a good turnout will help us get that new section open and set us up well for building more new stuff next year.
Absolutely! LewMo is my go to park and after all the years of enjoyment of the new Jersey trails the least I can do is give a little back

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I was going to lead a pre-ride for Mt Man Biathlon at noon (haven't announced yet) - but will check the schedule, and see if we can put this all together.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I *think* @Santapez and I are in.

I wanted to get over to Lew Mo to ride it a few times before MM anyway.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dude, if I can't get the impreza can I meet you at the lot and throw my bike on top of your jeep? There is no way mx5 will make it on that dirt road without getting stuck in a ditch.
Ride the Honzo to the build site ya roadie.

skyrokz

Almost done with the trail, ride will start 12ish in the sunrise parking lot, shoot a message if you will be running late. Depending on how long the ride is the bbq should also start in the sunrise lot around 1-1:30

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
we will probably be behind you, because we are doing a trail run first - we'll be at the pavilion.

skyrokz

Thank you everyone for coming out, great turn out all around, trail maintenance was a success, got lots accomplished, ride was super fun and of course the bbq was the icing on the cake! Nothing beats a great day in the woods, with bikes and most importantly great company!!!

Top Bottom