Sat. May 10 4:00ish Deer Park

Wazu

Going riding today at Deer Park. It would be nice to have some company. Gonna do less than 20 miles at a moderate pace but no stopping unless it's to wait for you at the tops of long hills, or you waiting for me. Looking for continuity. Went to the north section the other day. It was fun but admittedly I had to hike a bike a few too many times cause I'm fresh back from broken thumbs. Thank God my golf swing is unaffected! Cheers

Wazu

It's easy! Just hop on your mountainbike and get a little too tired at the end of the ride, then fall on an obstacle you usually clear in your sleep. My golf swing is still okay!:)

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He's alive! Good to see you riding again Gerald.

Wazu

The conditions at Deer Park were wet where it's chronicly wet but nice everywhere else. The first several feet where there used to be a long 2 x 12 by the water....FIXED! I believe it's the red. Bob W and company did a super duper duper job too. Most people would have just filled in the huge puddle with lots of dirt but this has boulder borders and gravel. Nice Job! After Deer Park I went to Allamuchy North at the 517 gate and it was in really good shape too. Thanks for the re -welcoming Kirt :)

N

Neen

Oh my, thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Staying more local today with gas at $3.55/gallon. I'm headed out to Lewis Morris in a bit. Glad to hear you are out riding (and enjoying Mother's Day :p)

Wazu

Neen...Looking to ride with you and/or Mare any time you want to. I'll travel to your neck of the woods for sure. You wouldn't believe how much better Ryan is now too. I'm right proud lol. Hope things turned out right with the job situation as well. ttys G Slice:):):):):)

Top Bottom